WARNING: If you’re NOT brave enough to use this easy to understand and proven ‘Insider secret’ on how to file bankruptcy yourself… DO NOT CONTINUE READING!
If you want to get rid of your financial problems and start enjoying a debt free life again this will be the most important thing you’ll read today. In fact, let me make you a promise: Read this information in its entirety and it will be impossible for you to ever look at self-help bankruptcy filing the same again.
I’ll tell you how to get hold of a low-cost bankruptcy solution in just a moment.
Do you want to lessen your bankruptcy filing expenses when you have no more money left to hire an attorney? Have you ever asked yourself how can you reduce your risk if you want to file bankruptcy yourself?
If so, I’ve got some good news for you.
You really can file bankruptcy yourself and save tons of money on legal fees. Just picture yourself getting your much awaited bankruptcy relief – out celebrating your fresh start in life. You’ve got more energy and excess money than you have now. See yourself with less stress. You have more time to spend with your family and love ones. No more harassing phone calls from creditors… you are sleeping better at night without having to worry on how to pay your debts the following day. Imagine yourself being worry-free and stress-free at last!
Having This Product Is Probably Going To Be
The Wisest Decision You Will EVER Make!
Okay, check this out: Here’s a quick “laundry list” of the neat little features you will get when you take possession of this legal self-help software:
- New version is now even easier to use than the previous version – Yes, this DIY bankruptcy software is in constant update with consumer’s ease of use in mind!
- Forms will work on Mac or Windows computer. You need not to worry with compatibility with your computer.
- The forms provided meet the current court requirements. No need for you to research – this work is already done for you!
- You can download the software immediately after purchase. No shipping required. You save on shipping fee.
- Worry-free bankruptcy forms that is legal and valid in all states. Whether you are in Houston, Seattle, or San Diego… rest assured that this software will produce documents that your local Federal Bankruptcy Court will accept.
- All the necessary forms and comprehensive instructions. It will save you time, money and stress. Complete a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Personal Bankruptcy filing on your own – without the need for an attorney!
- The forms are updated each time a bankruptsy law or administrative action is revised. This includes any changes made by the 94 U.S. District Bankruptcy Courts! This is a guarantee to you that you are not buying an out-of-date product that might cause your case to be thrown out.
- Step-by-step guide on filling out each one of the forms. The instructions were written by a longtime bankruptcy lawyer that has handled hundreds of bankruptcy proceedings. File bankruptcy yourself explained in simple language.
- The PDF versions of the official forms provided are “fill-in-the-blank.” There are simple instructions and adequate guidance about what information needs to be entered on the form fields. Makes it easy for you to put your information on the forms.
- Includes examples for illustrative purposes on how to fill up the forms with your data. Makes it clear how to fill up the forms if you cannot understand the instructions. These examples alone are worth 100 times the value of this product! This is perhaps the most useful information in this software package. There is a separate folder that contains the same official forms with data filled up using the example scenario. The example forms also include comments and explanations that are easy to understand. You can use these example forms as a guide on how you can fill up the official forms with your own data.
- Includes a “Bankruptcy Checklist” – what papers do you need to file personal bankruptcy. You’ll know exactly which forms you need to fill up for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 and submit to the Clerk of Court.
- How to pay the filing fee in installment if you don’t have money left to file your bankruptcy. It even includes a form on how to waive the court filing fee if you qualify for it.
Overview documents – useful and informative documents to help you understand the bankruptcy process. You can consider these documents as a “separate book” about personal bankruptcy. Why settle for a long 100-page book when all you need are simple step-by-step instructions to successfully file bankruptcy yourself? You’re not trying to make bankruptcy filing as your job. You simply want your financial nightmare to be over… ASAP! Here are what you will learn:
- Provides useful pointers that can aid you in deciding whether to file bankruptcy and under which chapter. This will help you answer the question “Should I file for bankruptcy?”
- What are the necessary steps to complete your bankrupsy filing?
- How much will the compulsory credit counseling and debtor education will cost you?
- What your creditors can do to your bankruptcy petition and how long can they file their objection (if there are any) before you receive your discharge.
- Relevant changes for Ch 7 and 13. What has changed since the new law took effect. This is a valuable research material done for you.
- Some useful pointers for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. How can PACER affect the privacy of your information? Are you allowed to use the online bankruptcy filing? How can you receive the discharge of your debts?
- A separate document for answers to “Frequently Asked Questions” about bankruptcy. This document is a MUST-READ if you have doubts about the bankruptcy process.
- Includes a “Means Test” to find out the chapter of bancruptcy that you need to file. On other bankruptcy software you need to buy a separate product for Chapter 7 and another for Chapter 13. This legal forms software includes both of them.
- How to use the “Means Test” to determine the median income for your household.
- Includes two illustrative examples for high-income and low-income household. There are comments and guides to teach you how to compute certain data. Only simple math is involved.
- Where to get the needed credit counseling and debtor education online.
- A compilation of helpful resources to official bankruptcy websites. Includes information for ‘pro se’ filers that are state specific. You save time by knowing exactly where to get official information about your petition. This is very useful to verify your data.
- All the necessary Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 forms including:
- Instructions on how to fill it up with your data.
- Reaffirmation agreement if you want to keep paying certain debts to save your assets.
- A 4-page sample Chapter 13 Repayment Plan with guides and comments. This will help you understand how to come up with your own repayment plan.
- State specific information like exemptions. What assets can you keep when you file bankrupcty?
What you have just read is a very small sampling of the useful information that could be yours in the next few minutes. I could go on… but… I won’t. Suffice to say: this information is not a luxury. And although it’s not a “magic pill” that can solve all your debt problems immediately… it is absolutely critical MUST-HAVE information… if…
You’re 100% Certain You Want To Succeed
In Your Personal Bankruptcy Filing!
Of course, I don’t just want you to take my word for it. Read some real success stories from just a few of the people who have applied the devastatingly powerful examples contained in the Standard Legal Bankruptcy Software!
I just wanted to let you know how successful I was in using your software! I purchased the Bankruptcy title at a time of great stress. I had interviewed several lawyers who all were charging between $2,000 and $5,000 for a Chapter 13. I wasn’t sure I could do it on my own, but with the help of your software and the example cases that were included, I was able to file on my own. The Clerk at the filing window was very impressed in the completeness of the documents. But what thrilled me the most was the judge asking me, “Who helped you with this?” My reply was “I did it all myself!” The judge was very impressed, and our plan was approved the first time through. Plus we saved a ton of money! I highly recommend Standard Legal!
– Jeannie Burnett, Rocky River, Ohio
I used your do-it-yourself Bankruptcy software and to be honest, I couldn’t have completed my filing without it. I interviewed local lawyers but I never really felt comfortable with their answers to my specific situation. Plus, the going rate was from $2,500 to $7,500 for my particular case. Instead, I spent less than $100 for the whole process and I already have my debts discharged. I want to take this opportunity to congratulate Standard Legal for a great service; I take great pride recommending the services of your organization.
– Edgar M., Jackson Heights NY
Just a note to let you know that I filed my Chapter 7 in Illinois using your software. It went without a hitch! Even the trustee was impressed by the software when I was asked if I had filed without an attorney. Everyone else had an attorney with them, but it was funny because the attorneys had never even met their clients before that day of the 341 meeting. Even though I didn’t have an attorney, I felt more confident because I actually knew what was in my petition. Thanks alot!!
– Mark Leisen, Illinois
I want to express my thanks for the Bankruptcy software from Standard Legal. It is easy to follow and simple to understand. I am happy about the money I will be saving in not using an attorney. Thanks again!
– Al Y., San Jose CA
That’s just a handful of the testimonial emails for this bankruptcy kit. But you know… I don’t want you to believe them either. No. I want you to experience the results for yourself!
Now, before I tell you exactly what you need to do to get your copy of this software, I have some questions for you…
How Much Money Can You Save
With Do-It-Yourself Bankruptcy Solution?
Does $49.95 sound like a lot of money for this product? Maybe, but why would you spend $3,535 on legal fees when you are already in a bad financial situation? According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 an hour. Spending just one hour with a lawyer costs more than five times (5X) the price of this product. Truly using a lawyer can drain your pocket! It’s like feeding them with your hard earned money. What you didn’t know is the forms included in this software are the same legal documents for which your local attorney would charge hundreds – or even thousands – of dollars. What you will have to pay for this product is a mere fraction of that.
Buy With Confidence – 100% Money-Back Guarantee!
Standard Legal is confident and guarantees that all forms provided within their software will be acceptable to the appropriate local bankruptcy court. They will refund 100% of the purchase price should a document not be accepted due to their error.
This bankruptcy software is literally a steal for information you will NEVER find anywhere else. Information that can quite literally give you back your financial freedom. But I must warn you: I cannot guarantee the price will not go up at any time.
So don’t hesitate a moment. Let nothing… ABSOLUTELY NOTHING… interfere with you taking immediate action and…
Look, this kind of real-world, “insider” information doesn’t fall into your lap every day – and it would be almost criminal to pass it up!
Grab hold of this opportunity now and force your life to be better. You deserve to be debt free again – but you have to take the first step. You are one of life’s few decision-makers… and… action-takers. I admire those qualities greatly. And you should know that I intend to do everything within my power to see that your decision will prove to be the right decision.
P.S. You are just one click… and a few minutes away… from knowing how to file bankruptcy yourself with confidence. You can have this software even at 2 o’clock in the morning and use them immediately. Click here NOW and you will take possession of this lifesaving product before bankruptcy lawyers and attorneys take up arms to ban this software! Remember, this legal forms package includes the same official forms that a local attorney will use if you hire one to prepare your case.
P.P.S. You may be very skeptical about all that you have just read. That is totally understandable. But remember, your debts will not go away by themselves. It requires action to get out of your miserable situation and you have to take the first step. Do it now… it will be the smartest investment you will ever make for you and your family to get a fresh start in life!
P.P.P.S. Before you even think of hiring an attorney and spend thousands of dollars… you should first find out if bankruptcy filing is something you can do yourself. If you have no problem following step-by-step instructions then it should be easy for you to use the “fill-in-the-blank” forms. You will also get example forms properly filled up with data as your guide. You can call these example forms as your “cheat sheets.” Hey, in all honesty, I think you’re gonna feel a little guilty when you finally get your bankruptcy discharge. You see, this amazing software package will give you the feeling that you’re kinda’ “cheating” your way to get out of debt. You’ll see! Unless your doctor has declared you as “clinically insane” for not wanting to try a $49.95 low-budget bankruptcy solution, then clearly nothing will ever work for you! If you’re not convinced by now, you will never be.
This bancrupcy software produces court approved forms for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13. You can use these valid bankruptcy forms for the following states:
|DC||823||District of Columbia||MO||24,720||Missouri||TN||46,679||Tennessee|
|IN||38,470||Indiana||NM||4,365||New Mexico||WV||5,141||West Virginia|
Figures are for non-business bankruptcy filing (Ch 7, 11 & 13 only). Data accurate for year 2008. Statistical data came from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court website.
Notice to bankruptcy attorneys, lawyers, parallegals and legal document preparation professionals: The above software is for use only by individual customers who are creating legal forms for themselves or their immediate family members. If you are looking for legal form software that you want to use for your clients in a commercial situation, please review the information about the Professional Version Bankruptcy Software.
Official Legal form documents included in this software:
Specific CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY FORMS
Form B22A: Chapter 7 Statement of Current Monthly Income & Means Test
Form B3B: Application for Waiver of Chapter 7 Filing Fee
Form B8: Chapter 7 Individual Debtor’s Statement of Intention
Specific CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY FORMS
Form B22C: Chapter 13 Statement of Current Monthly Income
Model Chapter 13 Plan
For both CHAPTER 7 & CHAPTER 13
Form B1: Voluntary Petition
Form B3A: Application to Pay Filing Fee in Installments
Form B21: Statement of Social Security Number
Form B6: Summary and Declaration of Schedules
Form B6A: Schedule A – Real Property
Form B6B: Schedule B – Personal Property
Form B6C: Schedule C – Property Claimed as Exempt
Form B6D: Schedule D – Creditors Holding Secured Claims
Form B6E: Schedule E – Creditors Holding Unsecured Priority Claims
Form B6F: Schedule F – Creditors Holding Unsecured Nonpriority Claims
Form B6G: Schedule G – Executory Contracts and Unexpired Leases
Form B6H: Schedule H – Co-Debtors
Form B6I: Schedule I – Current Income of Individual Debtor(s)
Form B6J: Schedule J – Current Expenditures of Individual Debtor(s)
Form B7: Statement of Financial Affairs
Form B23: Debtor’s Certification of Completion of Financial Management Course
Form B201: Notice to Individual Consumer Debtor
Form B240: Reaffirmation Agreement with Order
Verification of Creditor Matrix
Get Your FREE eBook Today – $17 Value!
Simply visit any of the following pages to download your free eBook:
- Ways of Filing Personal Bankruptcy That Can Save You Money
Learn the different methods on how to file bankrptcy and choose the option that will fit your limited budget.
- How to Find an Affordable Bankruptcy Lawyer Online
Complete the 3-step process of finding low-cost bankruptcy professionals that are near you. Affordable legal help in your area is now easy to find online.
* The performance experienced by the user comments and testimonials on this page is not what you should expect to experience. BankruptcyLawyersAndAttorneys.com has not investigated or substantiated any of the user comments or claims. Some of the users may, in some cases, been incentivized to submit their comments or testimonials.